CALL IT SPRING

 


It is my favorite time of the year! Everywhere, nature becomes full of liveliness such as flower start blooming, and trees start getting new and tender leaves. Therefore, getting inspiration from spring, I use some real dry flowers to create spring nail art design. I bought these flowers and gems from Amazon with really affordable price.

First of all, I apply a thin layer of base coat. Then, I place dry flowers on my nails and create some shapes including circle and line. I also put flowers randomly on my nails to make a different design. Next, I apply two layers of topcoat and wait for 10 to 15 minutes before putting gems on my nails. Finally, I use nail glue to stick gems on the surface of my nails.

You can easily find nail glue at Walmart or online, and make sure that you just use a small amount of nail glue for each gem.




Comments